Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello online world!!!

Well, where do I even start. I guess by saying, "HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!!"
I have been wanting to start a blog for my jewelry/life for awhile now, but I have been too sarced and frankly to darn lazy. But, for some reason I got this uncontrollable erg to share my life with the rest of the world.
I don't exactly know what it is about today, maybe it was the beautifully romantic wedding I went to, or the way my lil 2 1/2 year old son was tearing up the dance floor. Who knows. I am here and thats all that matters.

Let me share a little about myself and my comfortable lil world.
This is Finn. my world.heart.life
 I must also say that I am a complete visual person,
                                                so most of my stories will be told by pictures :)
This is me and KTH in our dreamland
the rocky mtns. (colorado side)


water+ rocks = endless BEAUTY!!!


And the main reason I started this thing...
my jewels
Thanks Stopping by my lil slice of the pie!
MORE TO COME!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment