Monday, October 11, 2010

Mondays are my Saturdays

I don't know what all the fuss is about Mondays, frankly I like' em. They don't stress me out at all, its more like a day for me to get all the stuff done that I told myself I would do on Sunday but was too lazy to do.


I was able to take some pictures of my new jewels, that I hope to have up in my etsy shop
some time this week. Here is a little sneak peek....enjoy :)
this is an entrancing slice of Malachite
(i found in Colorado)

Amazonite with some swirly doodaas

 A raw colombian emerald
with my signature paisley layers!!

So, that is just a little sneak peek of whats to be hitting to shelves over at my esty shop this week.

I also wanted to share some images of the lovely wedding we went to this weekend. 
It was Finns first time ever going to a wedding and he asked me this morning, " Mamma can I go to my first wedding again today."  Toddlers...gotta love'em

Finn and bubba da bunny (his best friend)


blowin bubbles

Finn and Addy 
(you see all the bubbles he took in his shirt pocket, such a nut)

the love birds







No comments:

Post a Comment