Friday, December 9, 2011

FaLaLaLaLA

December always seems to be such a busy month for me. I love the holiday season and all that comes with it, but it seems to go by too fast!

 My little wild thing is turning 4 on Monday and we are having a paRtAY for him :) It's pretty much ALL he can talk about, oh the mind of a toddler.
Its funny to me that most mothers always say, gosh I can't believe they are already, 2 or 4 or whatever. But I'm like, is he only 4?? Has he only been in my life for four years, it seems like he has been with me forever, my lil side kick, with me wherever I go. Constantly talking and asking me questions, never letting a dull moment go by. Has he learned and grown THIS much in only four short years?! It blows my mind to think about what he will learn and know in 10 or 20 years, lord help me. I know one thing, he will be smarter then me, and that makes me proud :)



Back to the Holidays...




We got a tree early this year. Well, early for us, we usually get one the weekend before Christmas and leave it up longer :0)
But, this year I was in the mood to start Christmas early, or on time. We have been very festive, baking cookies, making ornaments, and listening to Christmas music. I really don't know whats gotten into me, I am acting like a housewife/homemaker and I am really enjoying it :) It most be this baby in my belly getting me all Suzy Homemaker and shitz. Ha! Finally :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxo
Cate


No comments:

Post a Comment